Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to your Tempo/Topaz folks for coming on over here. If you have not check around the site, say HI to the other folks. The Aussie area is a great place, very friendly folks tat LOVE to talk to folks. They may even visit your area and talk your arm off, ha ha ha ha. Check out the USER CP (your profile/settings) button/link that is found at the top of the site and see the MANY things you can do to your membership. If you guys have web sites or have left your old board up if you can please PLUG Fordforums on your sites if you do not mind.

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
This Forum

Thanks for your help and support. We got info all over our site about this new forum. Over on my end here, I'm spreading the word to my Ford bros. I roam around the whole forum chipping in and reading all I can....there's always something to learn!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You guys can have MODERATORS in your area. Just email me with names of you that would want to mod the area if any of you want!?!?!?

·
Ford Member
21 Posts
merkur

I'm surprised I did'nt find a merkur Xr4ti or scorpio forum up here

·
Topaz Member
100 Posts
I think that someone has to request the forum be set up for a particular car. When I first came over here, there was nothing for our cars. I asked, and we have received. =)

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Re: merkur

Kakita said:
I'm surprised I did'nt find a merkur Xr4ti or scorpio forum up here

Ok call me stupid, but I am not sure what class to put that under or if it needs its own section. Is there a large enough calling for this? If there is then it will be made. Rember that the areas can have their own feel and colors. If you have requests please PM them to me.

LunaticSS
Site and non Ford Owner :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts