Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I'm just glad I didn't have 1/2 a billion posts to catch up on when I got back here the other night after my impromptu minor holiday away from this freaking dorm. *Phew*

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
You think I'm not worried about going overseas.. yeah right!!!.. I'm gunna have 14 billion posts to read and respond to while I'm gone for 6 weeks!!... Aaaaggghhhhh!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pre60's is about 50% ready, Johns been busy at his end, and I've sorta been busy getting things ready at my end, that's why it was an alcohol free weekend. Just want to give this site some oomph. found some intersting sites today just working on posting them, good stuff for mustang motors and the ol XR8.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:
You think I'm not worried about going overseas.. yeah right!!!.. I'm gunna have 14 billion posts to read and respond to while I'm gone for 6 weeks!!... Aaaaggghhhhh!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
Heh I should have stayed another day but I wanted to get back to the uni to get online here to make sure everything was ok. As it turns out it's dead here & in bathurst :eek: so I should have stayed away a bit longer anyways.
Oh well ****e happens :cool:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tooo busy mate, as Pink Floyd once said "Feeling Comfortably Numb"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts