Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was done Saturday prior to the club cruise. Chrome gear lever spacer added to shifter.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This was done today, the fitment of Momo Tuning Pedals. The accelerator pedal is actually the foot rest, which fits 10 times better on the stock Falcon pedal, with some work. The accelerator pedal will become the foot rest (not fitted yet), while I have to do more work to the clutch/brake pedal.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A closer look, not the best pic though.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HSE2 said:
I think the guys are having ago at you Mark! Nice shots!
Haha, yeah. It's only 'cos I've deviated slightly from the T-Series-bit-mania and audio/visual extravagance - and upped the Momo-logo count from 2 to 5. :s3

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Venom XR said:

Haha, yeah. It's only 'cos I've deviated slightly from the T-Series-bit-mania and audio/visual extravangance - and upped the Momo-logo count from 2 to 5. :s3
This must be a NSW thing! hehehe.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HP Dude said:
Those pedals will make heal-toe downshifts shyteloads easier.
It should, I purposely put all the extra width of the new pedal on the left side to reduce the gap.

G

·
fully not sik

my rudeness ..
poor effort on the pedals man, 1 their beyond illegal and dangerous by the way you can see how you put them on.

and 2, it doesnt make ur car go faster people, stop thinking its fully sik bro.
:)

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: fully not sik

exodius said:
my rudeness ..
poor effort on the pedals man, 1 their beyond illegal and dangerous by the way you can see how you put them on.

and 2, it doesnt make ur car go faster people, stop thinking its fully sik bro.
:)
Beyond illegal? RTA regulations state a pedal must have rubber on them, these do. Define illegal with backup, and explain dangerous, because you're obviously an expert.

Ful sik or not, I like em.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
I have the same pedals (in carbon fibre and red) in my baby.

They are not at all "dangerous" if installed correctly (even a toddler can read the picture instructions)

And they are one of the few legal after market pedal sets around.
RTA rules state that the pedal must contain rubber for gripping purposes... and the coloured bit is rubber.

Venom - I think everyone else is just jealous that they dont have these pedals in there cars too!!!

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Must be Kell. :s3

I'll have to have a look at how you did your accel. pedal next time I see your car.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pedro said:
WELL IF YOU NEED SPECIAL PEDALS TO CHANGE GEARS YOU BETTER GO BUY A SLUDGE BOX.
Again, more moronic remarks. The make heel-toe changes a little easier, which aren't easy with stock Ford pedals. Please get a clue.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts