·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Did it go to a good home?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so. The new owner is a roomate of a new bapoc member and hes into cars.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I didnt have much say. My dad held the title on the Mx6...I was merely the care taker of it for the past year. I love my Probe much more actually...I dont like having a power seat (since I adjust it too much) and I dont like leather seats...but my car is a 93, so it originally had the other tails. Here's a pic from the first week after I got my car. Ive changed a lot on it since then.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plus I have a personalized plate on it, removed the ugly stock antenna, swapped out a base bumper for a gt bumper (front only) and the rims will be next. Then Ill add a stock spoiler which I have...just need to repaint it. Ive also been waxing it a lot lately, so its helping to restore the paint. I think the car looks MUCH better now then when I got it in May of 2000.

G

·
Yeah, definitely much better. Do you have the center reflector that goes inbetween the taillights? If you do than just get a 95+ GT rear bumper and your car will look 10 times better. Even if you can only get the 93-94 GT bumper itd still be worth changing it.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naw, no plans to change out the rear bumper...Im content with it enough for the time being. Got some other things that I want to do first.

·
Mazda 626
8 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Yeah, definitely much better. Do you have the center reflector that goes inbetween the taillights? If you do than just get a 95+ GT rear bumper and your car will look 10 times better. Even if you can only get the 93-94 GT bumper itd still be worth changing it.
but wouldnt that make you a riceboy?

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Sweet!

Just too bad the Mazda's gone for now, but it's in good hands:)

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
I did the samething with mine. I have a black 93 PGT and I traded the tailights with 97 with the black trim. They make my rear look even more aggressive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts