Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TWR are about to expand to a three team operation .
If that does'nt piss you off this will:
TWR has approached Stone Brothers backers Caltex for sponsorship to run run a new Holden team which would include Tony Longhurst.
So in other words, TWR are a selfish, arrogant bunch of tossers and are about to stuff up one of the best Ford teams out there and i can't wait to go to the Calder Park round and tell them what i really think of them. :fmad:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
gms00 said:
TWR has approached Stone Brothers backers Caltex for sponsorship to run run a new Holden team which would include Tony Longhurst.
So in other words, TWR are a selfish, arrogant bunch of tossers
Were's AVESCO on this?? If this is for real then John Crennan has a lot to answer for. This TWR thing is getting ridiculous. Surely someone out there will step in and hit this crap on it's head. It's just not in the spirit of racing. Why should one Racing Team be able to have half of the field?? :fmad:

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hobbes said:
Why don't you approach Caltex? It's their money, and they'll decide what to do with it ...
What's wrong with expressing my opinions?
If Ford did it to Holden you would be compaining the same way that i am. Would'nt you? eh?

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Bugger TWR, Why dont we just get every ford team operating under prodrive!! We have to beat the buggers at thier own game:D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Cobra said:
Bugger TWR, Why dont we just get every ford team operating under prodrive!! We have to beat the buggers at thier own game:D
Now that's a bloody good idea!!.. :D

You're right Hobbes, but I still don't understand how one racing team can field 6 cars!!.. It's just not right in my books..

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Well in a strange way I would like to see it happen. Might stretch them that little bit further.
Anyway it is the only way Holden have a chance of getting back to the top;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts