Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have AU 2 v8 65mm TB and want to know best place to get bigger TB. Looking 70mm or better larger !?!?

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Depends on other mods but 70mm seems around max unless other heavy breathing is required,...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's by far the smallest part of my intake from what i can see. can anyone tell me where to start with mods. tb looks small and my managment is running car rich (afr11-10, camshaft is too small, manifold(?????). where do i start???

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
AU2XLSV8 said:
It's by far the smallest part of my intake from what i can see. can anyone tell me where to start with mods. tb looks small and my managment is running car rich (afr11-10, camshaft is too small, manifold(?????). where do i start???
greetings all
give Kevin a call @ ss inductions he will be able to put you on the right track

www.ssinductions.com.au

regards
rod

·
345kw of V8 Windsor Power
2,784 Posts
Just FYI, your 65mm throtle body flows 616cfm = 300kw. I wouldn't worry about upgrading to 70mm, you will gain nothing from it. This was backed up by Herrod Motorsport when I asked this question about a year ago along with most people on the mustang forums.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
^^^^^^^^^Go that^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thats how I got mine.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry promised the 65 to another but otherwise i'll pm you. I'm looking at engine management too. i was going both but the budget doesn't cover (yet!!!) Stay tuned though i'm working on it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts