Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Tickford Car Club - SA holds its general meetings on the first Tuesday of every month at the Hackney Hotel, Hackney at 7:30pm. The next meeting is the 4th of September. Memebers both new and perspective are welcome and so are there families. Come along and talk to and with a group of enthusiasts. Check out the clubs new website, not quite completed yet but it is getting there, www.tickfordclub.com.au e-mail any comments to [email protected].

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Great site .....well done, keep up the good work!!

you might want to edit your post and remove the comma at the end of your web page link. i couldnt get to the page by clicking on it!!

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Been in for the tour of the site.... Very impressive.... I also like your membership criteria....

Nipper...

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback on the website, have edited and removed the comma.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
SA Tickford said:
Thanks for the feedback on the website, have edited and removed the comma.

Look forward to seeing pics of your members cars......;)

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More photos should be up within two weeks. Photos will include V8 Supercars, members cars, club pictures, pictures of Tickford vehicles, other racing vehicles and more.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Looks promising! :thumbup:

BTW could you change the link to our page please.. it's actually http://www.nswxrclub.org.au not .com.au :D

Ta!

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not a problem will do, sorry about that. Will be changed tonight hopefully if not it will be in the next couple of days.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ok mate, I've just updated our club site with your details :D

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for placing our address on your web site, our web developer will correct your address today

1 - 10 of 10 Posts