Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People,

The Saturday night cruise before the tickford day in Feb has been organised.

Here are the details.

Leaving Tickford at about 5:30pm
A 1hr drive through some lovely countryside we end up at the Henkell Vineyards for a nice meal together. The night should be over by 8.30 ready for the drive home, so it won't be too late a night.

The cost of the meal is $15 per adult and an event T-Shirt will be $50.00 exclusive to members only (to be paid for in advance), sizes from medium to XXL

Tickford need to know a rough idea on how many people will be attending this (to arrange the caterer's) and also what T shirt size you will require.

Can everyone who is interested in going, please reply, and include T shirt size, so I can pass this info onto tickford.

:s5

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Me! Size L. :s5

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I'm there, XL.

·
Australian EF1 XR8 Member
38 Posts
count me in too!!!!

I'll be there for sure, car or no car....depends if i still got it at the time i guess.

Shirt size LRG

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
I'll be there! I know i'm not a club member and you don't need to count me but I might need a ride... any offers??

Felicity :cheer:

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Discovery said:
I'll be there! I know i'm not a club member and you don't need to count me but I might need a ride... any offers??

Felicity :cheer:
I thought you would want to ride in style (ie a nice shiny black TE50)..

But if you want you can go in my baby.

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Thanks for the offer Kell. I like to have a quick go in all the cars if possible. Have already been in quite a few of the FF members cars. Hmm the 2 of us together... is that safe?

:MUha:

·
Snerlo
76 Posts
Re: tickford cruise

Well Felicity, you could always try some Qld style cruising for the cruise to the vineyard. We will all be down there for that cruise. Really looking forward to it.

Message to Kelli. Are you going to have a supercharger on your car by the show?:s2:

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: tickford cruise

v8snerlo said:
Well Felicity, you could always try some Qld style cruising for the cruise to the vineyard. We will all be down there for that cruise. Really looking forward to it.

Message to Kelli. Are you going to have a supercharger on your car by the show?:s2:
No... the original promise I made was not to think about super chargers until AFTER I was 25. Still not 25 yet...

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Me turn up. Yes, very looking forward to big drive. Large shirt to cover fuel tank.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
I had better get XL cos i have a great skill of shrinking shirts everytime i wash them!

Hey Flick, i will take you for a spin in my car........just stay away from those auto boys.....eewwwwwww

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
We have Liftoff

Yes thankyou Kelli, I'll be there, XL to cover sump.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,

I just received an email from Tickford advising that all dinner confirmations and T shirt orders HAVE to be with them by next monday (14th of Jan)

Cost is $15 each for dinner, and $50 for each T Shirt (sizes from S to 6XL)

If you have not contacted me about the dinner and T Shirts before then, you will miss out!

Also - For the people who are taking kids along, there will be a kids adventure playground onsite at the dinner.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
You can count me in.
Shirt in Large thanks :s6: :s3

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi,

I need to give final numbers to tickford by tomorrow morning, so you havent got long to let me know if you are coming.

At the moment, I only have 24 confirmations for the dinner, and 13 confirmations for Shirts.

If you want to go please email me - [email protected] or phone 0400 405 900

thanks
Kelli S

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Me turn up. Yes, very looking forward to big drive. Large shirt to cover fuel tank.
Kelli. You sent me SMS however as you can see I have already said I will come for event. One large T-Shirt.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Everyone,

The price of the events Shirts ended up being a little cheaper than Tickford expected. They are $45 each.!!

So for all of you who ordered one, can you please try and give me the money ASAP.

I should have the Shirts next week... so hopefully in time for the next meeting.

The dinner is still $15 per head.

I will be collecting money for the shirts, and dinner on the photo shoot this saturday, and also at the next club meeting.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
adviliax mortus said:
is it too late to put my name down for the dinner?
Hi,

Yes - unfortunatly. Bookings where confirmes on Jan 14th. The catering has already been booked.

Sorry.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts