Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this site out... http://astonmartin.cjb.net/
It's european based and has just been updated to include the FTe cars!!... :D :thumbup:
Click on the Ford tab for the info...

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
That is excellent for tickford to be mentioned on the Aston site, top stuff, and they look bloody awesome!

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Too true mate, too true. It bloody pisses me off that Ford really do have a great product in the T-SERIES yet they're not selling. Whats wrong with people, why do they allow themselves to be brainwashed by holden:rolleyes: :confused: :WH:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Stuffed if I know, maybe it's like zombies, if we find the first person infected and destroy them than everyone else will return to normal :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
JEM said:
Too true mate, too true. It bloody pisses me off that Ford really do have a great product in the T-SERIES yet they're not selling. Whats wrong with people, why do they allow themselves to be brainwashed by holden:rolleyes: :confused: :WH:
Well I think Ford have a far bit to answer on this front.

Couple of months back I think Flint came across in a media interview as a little angry and frustrated

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the latest issue of motor Tuckey wrote his article about how upset GP and Flint were about his earlier article. They were stressing the point that everythings fine and they're working well together. Who do you believe??... :confused:

T

·
0 Posts
good point FM
only I would suggest "what" do you believe. Not really "who".

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Tickford has had a name in the Uk for ages. TVE Australia is owned by the parent company in the UK.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
I think that Tickford should reinvolve themselves in GTP, it should create greater awareness of them especially when they get decent drivers instead of celebrities...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Guys! Theres going to be a Tickford V8 Supercar in Gran Turismo 3!!!!! WOOOHHOOOOO!!! :) :) :) :)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very cool... Might have to get myself one of them playstation thingies then... ;) :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
7 Participants
V8 Ford Guy
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing