Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it take to process membership and get it back? I sent mine but heareth nothing as yet, although it hasn't been long or anything.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Pete,

The Club is still working on membership cards. This issue was raised at the last two meetings, and it shouldn't be long before it's all sorted out. Come to the next meeting and ask again if you like!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
How long does it take to process membership and get it back? I sent mine but heareth nothing as yet, although it hasn't been long or anything.

organisation has not been our strong point!!!........until now MIKE is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah i reckon things will be rolling soon. At least we got events covered, membership will follow. Just for the record i joined 2 months ago and i still don't have membership card etc..

Pete,

Should rockup next meeting, i believe we have one next tuesday night.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm back and ready for anything*!! :D

Ok, memberships are currently processed pretty quickly, our main stumbling block has been the *cough* laxness *cough* of setting up the bank account to process payments into. The heat is really on for this to happen, and it should actually be taking place within this week. Membership cards have been designed and a page of them printed (need laminating now), and stickers are on the way also. We are hoping to have a membership pack up ASAP, and when I say ASAP I mean ASAP :cool: I really want to see things happening, as do we all!

By all means, come along to the meeting and help us out by providing valuable feedback and involvement! :thumbup:

Next meeting is Tuesday the 11th, at the North Rocks tennis club, on the corner of North Rocks Rd and Farnell Rd, at 8pm.

* not actually anything :D

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
North Rocks - holy ........

Anyway, I'll wait to get the car back again before I rock on up. Jus one question; how is the club being run without bank account etc? Do you have a registered constitution? Are you protected by Incorporation?

(I ask a lot of questions.....)

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
money ??? what money

we had a great time overseas with all the money
not much left now so we need a few more members so we can plan our next junket
lol
gee Aussie Pete you ask alot of questions !!! nobody has ever asked where their money went .

All i know is my chq hasnt been banked yet (no where to bank it ) and i hope you didnt give cash ???
WASA

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I paid cash, shouldn't be any dramas. :D

Yes Pete, we have a consitution. We voted to amend it last meeting to conform with CAMS affiliation requirements.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
North Rocks - holy ........
It's the only place we have been able to get for a reasonable price that is remotely central for most people. We have been investigating other places, but none have proven affordable so far. We're doing our best.

Anyway, I'll wait to get the car back again before I rock on up. Jus one question; how is the club being run without bank account etc? Do you have a registered constitution? Are you protected by Incorporation?

(I ask a lot of questions.....)
We are running under a constitution, which can be viewed from the Membership link on our club site. The money has basically been sitting idle until the account is ready for it, which has been far from ideal. This is changing.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A while ago when I was in the HDT-HSV Club we had a couple of meetings down at the pub opposite Flemington markets. They were very reasonable and it broke up the commute normally experienced by some members to Baulkham Hills.

Anyway, I guess everything gets sorted in time.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts