Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
BA XR6T
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday 14/10/01 the Tickford Owners Club of Tasmania will be holding a meeting at the Campbell Town Inn, 100 High St, Campbell Town.
All guests are welcome.
Things start around 12.30pm followed by lunch about 1.00pm followed by the meeting proper.

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
was a great turn out today. Pictures will be up on our website in a week or so but here are is a couple.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
yes there certainly was. We were very pleased with the turn out. All very high quality with the notable exception of a certain XR8 that found itself covered with mud because the driver managed to get it bogged

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
laminge said:
good to see its starting to take off for you guys, see a bit of effort pays off!
Yeah the most effort required there was pushing me out of a bog I found myself in. Absolute disgrace. and before the photo shoot as well.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
HSE2 said:

Yeah the most effort required there was pushing me out of a bog I found myself in. Absolute disgrace. and before the photo shoot as well.
Ahh Mate. appart from Fat Pizza thats made my night!!

I can just see you behind the wheel!!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Yes they are a fine bunch of cars. We had one guy though reckon it wasn't worth the trouble as they weren't anything to get excicted about. "wasn't as if they where a Diahatsu" were his exact words.

Well who is in the phote. FF members are from the right count six in and that is Tim. The fine gentlemen with the XR cap is the pres and starter of this thread, Bob.

·
BA XR6T
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's no gentleman:D :D :D

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
Sure looks like your club's really starting to take off! Good to hear. Maybe you guys could organise to come up to Melbourne for next year's Tickford open day and have a display along side the VIC, NSW, QLD and SA clubs? I know it might be more complicated i.e. transportation wise, but worth thinking about. Also get a chance for us to meet the Tassie Forum guys.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Sweet!! :D Looks like everyone will be on board this year.. :D

Anyone reckon it's worth doing a FF tent/area thingy as well??

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
Ford Man, I reckon FF should have some kind of representation at the Tickford Open day. I am not sure in what form, may be a tent or stand? I'm sure that someone will come up with a workable idea.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
FF at Tickford Family Day

Hey we need a huge banner accross the back wall, I for one am prepared to dump $100.00 bucks into getting one made for the day!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Looks like a great day.....

There is nothing better than getting a heap of Xr's together for a day out:D

·
BA XR6T
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is nothing better than getting a heap of Xr's together for a day out
That's for sure:cool:

They certainly grab plenty of attention from traffic passing by:D :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
FF at Tickford Family Day

Hey we need a huge banner accross the back wall, I for one am prepared to dump $100.00 bucks into getting one made for the day!
I can organise the banner easy enough. Just need to get the size we need and make it up from there. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts