Ford Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading somewhere ages ago that Ford were going to unveil a Tickford T-Series version of the Falcon ute at the Sydney Motor Show later this month, to take on the HSV Maloo.

Anyone have any details on this, or seen some spy pictures?

I know it's only a couple of weeks, but I just can't wait that long...

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
I didn't know that the Maloo wasn't released!
The reason I say that is that I saw a truck load of 'em a couple of weeks ago on the Ballarat Highway and just thought they were being delivered to the dealers. They looked "bulky" at the back with the flared sill trims behind the rear wheel.
Russell.

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rastus, the new Maloo's have been on the streets for some months now, although I haven't seen one in the metal yet. Although I have seen one on TV going through the paces at Barbagello Raceway.

It's not a bad looking creation even though it is a Holden, and hopefully it will serve as enough inspiration for Ford to produce something equally wild (if not more so) with this Tickford ute.

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
I'd be very surprised if there was a Tickford Ute released! Resources at FoMoCo are such that I believe the new Falcon is the ONLY priority at the moment.....and other projects are simply on hold or just dropped such as the 300+ coupe.

Hopefully they prove me wrong because I believe a Tickford Ute would absolute kick arse! But again, unfortunately, it's highly unlikely :(

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
We saw ,or thought we saw I should say

Well it looked like a red ute ..........but who knows we could have been wrong

All I remember was running to have a look at something . but those guys at Tickford were just too quick with the doors out the back and just didnt want to talk about it at all ........

I'm open for bets on this one

WASA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.