Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kits are shipping now!
Kevin T.: I need ou to email me asap!! [email protected] pt is down so i cant get to the pm you sent me with the new shipping address.

Jim S- Sent USPS on the way

Matthew M- 1z7437100310036446
Calvin F- 1z7437100310036428
Eric F- 1z7437100310036437
Don Z- 1z7437100310036400
Christi D- 1z7437100310036419

These are UPS tracking numbers. These will ship out Monday, and will probably be un UPS's system by tuesday morning.

Sniper and Vulcan Power are ready to ship, but I need additional info from you guys about shipping problems.

For future reference, I have these things in stock, as well as bottle heaters and purge kits now.

Discounted prices for FF and PT members are posted in the for sale/wanted and vendor forum. Please do not share them with businesses and get me in trouble for heavily discounting these for you guys. I dont make squat selling them to you guys. I charge 459.99 for a kit to the general public, and to you guys at 419.99 so you can see my whole markup is killed :)

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Vulcan power's was shipped out today usps priority mail.

Still looking to hear from Kevin T up in pleasanton... anyone know where to find him??????????

·
Gear Masta
19 Posts
is that price good at anytime???? like say if i got the cash in three months would it still be 419?!?!

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
Mines was shipped on Friday and is due to me on Thursday........ Oh wait I forgot... I didn't go through you.... D'oh!!!! I paid more then I should of... Oh well, I'll have to get the other stuff we talked about from you.... See ya Saturday.:hy:

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
419 is the price for you guys but in exchange you have to SWEAR not to let any other distributors know because theyll get pissed off. My reg price is around 460 for other people which is still cheap. i dont see why i wont be able to get them in 3 months.

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
according to ups, about half of you have your kits in your hands. whatcha think?????

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I got mine! I have not opened the box though, I think I might wrap it up and put it under the tree. Caliguy! Did Zex ever send you the plugs they shorted you?

M

·
0 Posts
I got mine today. thanks.

We have to keep in touch because I will be ordering the bottle heater and purge this spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts