Ford Forums banner

Would you purchase a Ford Expedition?

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a vehicle purchase in a couple months. I used to own a 2006 Expedition and loved it, got rid of it back when gas prices soared in 2010. I am in the market for another full size SUV and Expedition is number 1 on my list however I keep hearing a lot of people say they won’t purchase Fords anymore because they, or people they know, keep having issues with them. I’ve had a handful of Fords and only had issues with my Edge. Bottom line, how reliable has the Expedition been for you? Would you recommend? How long have they lasted you? I’d be purchasing probably anywhere from 2016-2018 model year. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
19,656 Posts
You can take any car in the world and I can assure you there will be people who will say " I wouldn't buy one " or they know someone etc . ............... If you listened to all the tales you would never buy any car . I've known some who said the would never buy another Rolls Royce , one of the worlds best cars .

and

·
Super Moderator
7,941 Posts
Driving a 2019 F150 4X4, no issues here. We also have 2017's and 18's in our fleet with no issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts