Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strider will be pleased! :wnc: Not so sure about Blurter though... :AAHHH:

Today Tonight said:
Mr Comar found Subway's Veggie Delight was the least fatty of all the meals with just 2.2g fat per 100g, closely followed by McDonalds' Salad Chicken.

Subway's Meatball Sub contained just 7.1g fat, closely followed by the Red Rooster Fresh Sub with 7.2g.
I think this calls for a celebration. At the next cruise we must bless one or (better still) both of these fine establishments with our patronage!

The Today Tonight story can be found here:
http://www.todaytonight.com.au/stories/878735.html

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
I think I'll bring my own lunch!

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dark_Horse said:
As long as the subway peoples are capable of stuffing as many jalapenoes, chillies and mustard into the foot longer I'll be there!
Just remember: Hot going in means hot coming out! :eek:o1: :AAHHH: :bp:

·
3FB Food Press
305 Posts
I don't think the 3FB boys will be pleased. After all does'nt the "FB" in 3FB mean fat and beer. You can't get either at these establishments. I say we have a 3FB boycott of these totally boring eateries.

Vince

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
And you believe what you see on tabloid current affairs shows?????

I think I'll join Jamie and Blurter over at the grease counter...

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Vinno said:
I don't think the 3FB boys will be pleased. After all does'nt the "FB" in 3FB mean fat and beer. You can't get either at these establishments. I say we have a 3FB boycott of these totally boring eateries.

Vince
Close... originally it was "Fat Bastards" until it was PC'd by someone .. *cough*!!! :AAHHH:

·
3FB Food Press
305 Posts
Mr Sparkle said:
Close... originally it was "Fat Bastards" until it was PC'd by someone .. *cough*!!! :AAHHH:
Probably one of us skinny runts. Can't let the fat bastards have all the fun.

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 3FB story goes something along the lines of:

One day many moons ago there were a few characters in IRC and we got to talking about how thoroughly enjoyable it is to eat. Especially food that would make a cariologist grin from ear to ear at the number of patients he'll get after people eat said food.

So, we were all waxing poetic about the joys of masticating when we decided to give ourselves a collective name. A few names were bandied about (all of which I have forgotten) and the one that stuck was the Ford Forums Food Bandits. Being lazy bastards an abbreviation was a must but FFFB sounded kinda :ghey: so 3FB was born. A few cruises later the name had become widely known and the rest, as they say, is history.

The 3FB motto, or Mission Statement™, is Cruising, Eating & Talking Shite and believe me, that mission is strictly adhered to on every cruise. Every 3FB cruise is photographically documented and tall tales and anecdotes usually surface shortly after each cruise (as any regular to the 3FB forums can attest).

To learn more about 3FB and to check out the biggest load of shite you'll ever see, click here:
http://3fb.fordforums.com :hy:

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
FalKeen said:
a HIGHLY un-updated website at that i might add!
Yeah, how about an update?

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
Jamie XR6 said:
Yeah, how about an update?
Sorry, I'm practicing in the best FPV-TC Club of NSW tradition - no more than 2 updates per year :s6:

On a more serious note, I promise to fix it up right after I get back from Melbourne - and those of you waiting for the conclusion of the Bathurst 24hr story will also be plesantly surprised (though I could be wrong about that).

·
You can do eeeit!
1,495 Posts
JR said:
Sorry, I'm practicing in the best FPV-TC Club of NSW tradition - no more than 2 updates per year :s6:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JR said:
On a more serious note, I promise to fix it up right after I get back from Melbourne - and those of you waiting for the conclusion of the Bathurst 24hr story will also be plesantly surprised (though I could be wrong about that).
You actually managed to remember the rest of it? Have you been taking some Brahmi to help with your recall lately JR? I think there's a few concerned heads in this boardroom.........

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
FalKeen said:
too busy modicoating more likely...... :angel:
Not modicoating, but I am stressing over trying to get something large and carbon finished before we leave for the trip on Wednesday morning. :fraz:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts