Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude, thanks for working on my side-skirt - how are we gonna get it here?

I know Anton (Twenty_36_1) is coming over to Sac on 8/11 for the import drag races - I'm selling him a throttle body, so we'll meet up. You can send it with him, or you can just make the trip here...and help me swap motors while we're at it (gee, aren't I demanding?)

If you were to do the latter, than I'd consider the intake manifold paid for :D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
well i'm not sure when i'm getting it back from him. didn't geta chance to ask him last night.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heheh....now I just got another one that needs fixing (driver side) - this one isn't broken completely in half though - just a half crack...

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
that one i believe we can fix on our own. i haven't heard from the guy about the skirt yet. i should find out somthing this week

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok....do you think it will be done by tomorrow? I'd like to drop off the car at the shop on Friday, but I guess I could wait until monday. I STILL haven't received the Sinsei front end, so I am starting to get pissed and worried that the car won't be ready for CAPOC.

If the skirt is done, I'll drive there and pick it up...

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
i'll try to get ahold of him today to find out.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cool....my car will be done this afternoon....oh my gosh, I never knew it was going to be so much wrong with it:(

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
did you finally get the front??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts