Ford Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While trying to restore my '67 stang I have not been able to find the snap screws to attach the chrome around the back of the top well. All I've found were the 65-66 larger snap-screws. Any one know where to find the smaller screws? Thanks Qman
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.