Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got kicked out of the Probe Club Discussion Forum, so I thought I'd start this over in here. :D This was originally called "Wh0re Contest" (cuz that's what it is...). It was under "Probes are first -in wh0ring at least". Of course it isnt a real contest just a joke, and please don't take it seriously. So here's the last update that was still in the Probe section, and if it doesnt get closed I'll do an update every once in a while.

DISCLAIMER: This is just a JOKE so please don't start posting one word answers everywhere!

"All righty folks, this is official now, we got the VERY BEST WHO*RES RIGHT HERE IN OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY AMONG US ON THE PROBE FORUMS.

1. My shameless self
2. Stacy, hes been a little passive lately, but hes coming back strong who*ring his way up tonight
3. TangPgt, hes experiencing technical difficulties since Stacy sent him a virus and his harddrive went up in flames...
4. Scamper, hes about to be eaten by our very own newbie
5. ChargerGL, the newbie, who knows no sleep, he hasnt turned his computer off for two days (since the moment he joined). Hes got the record with approaching 200 posts within 2 days!

We got the Top 5 Folks! Shame on us!

And Ill nominate myself for official Probe D.J. in here..."

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
Two things....

why am I the whole way down to #5?

what is the prize for the winner??

COOL YO!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All right Steve chill out man! (He's asking me if Im gonna answer on AIM) :D

Like I said, this was the last update that I did about 3-4 days ago. If it stays alive Ill do another update (with corrections) soon.

At this point there's no price for the winner. But we could work out something...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stay tuned folks, we are still alive and another update is coming soon! ;)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I have a question ? How did that quadcam GT guy get so many post ?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know, probe and wh0re other meaning both have bad conitations. Let it never be said a probe driver cannot wh0re with the best of them! (or get around censored items) Is it just me or do probe drivers run amuk on a regular basis???:p

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
mfp4073 said:
I don't know, probe and wh0re other meaning both have bad conitations. Let it never be said a probe driver cannot wh0re with the best of them! (or get around censored items) Is it just me or do probe drivers run amuk on a regular basis???:p
I don't know what your talking about. :D :wink2: :p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK folks, time for an update. A whole lot of stuff happened here meanwhile, Phase 1 (lets call it "The invasion of the Probers") is over and the Aussies took over. They seem like fun people but half the time I just wonder what the heck they said in their posts...
Anyway, so they took over the #1 and #2 spots and the top spot on the forums list. Dont get too cocky though we'll fight y;all for it!!! Yeah, be alarmed... :WH::eek::CraZ:
According:
#1. Ford Man: You Aussies have nothing better to do than sit at the comp and post? Shame on ya! :D :wink2:
#2. HSE2: Same goes. Must be a boring country that Australia... :sleeping::sleeping::WH:
#3 Shameless self, havent had much time to post with finals going on, work, and working on one PGT and ripping apart/selling another one leaves me no time to give these Aussies a run for their money. :rolleyes:
#4. QuadcamGT, Probe ATX board member, this guy amazes me, the day after he joined he had 600+ posts. Whats your secret dude? :eek::?::confused::WH:
#5. Stacy94GT, whats up man, you slowed a lot. :eek::(

Congrats Aussies, but watch out the probers are the REAL wh0re folks, you cant beat us in OUR game! :wink2::CraZ:;)

:damack:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
I haven't had much to say Tommy. Yeah I don't get the QuadCAM guy at all. How does one get 500 and something post in one day. I was out of town for two weeks so I couldn't post anything during that time. Hey do you remember or know Steve and Jerome on ProbeTalk. They are two guys from downunder. On the old chat room " the one you could talk to everyone instead of typing" they use to talk my ears off and you couldn't get a word in half the time because one of them would go on forever about stuff. Bless their hearts, great guys and lots of fun but just loved to talk. I think it's in the water down there, the love of conversation. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
#1. Ford Man: You Aussies have nothing better to do than sit at the comp and post? Shame on ya! :D :wink2:
#2. HSE2: Same goes. Must be a boring country that Australia... :sleeping::sleeping::WH:
...Congrats Aussies, but watch out the probers are the REAL wh0re folks, you cant beat us in OUR game! :wink2::CraZ:;)
I was going to ask if I could play too. It's not me and HSE you need to worry about. It's my partner in (mod) crime Donut King you need to worry about. 300 posts in 5 days!!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Oh yeah, I've noticed Mr. Donut posting like a madman.:D

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
Oh yeah, I've noticed Mr. Donut posting like a madman.:D
Just quietly I drive like a madman too :wink2:

And that would have been 390 odd posts in 4 DAYS (get it right ;)) except a helluva lot of them got deleted when someone helpfully went back and deleted their old threads to save space on the server, plus Ford Man underquoted me there :D :wink2:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
OK folks, time for an update. A whole lot of stuff happened here meanwhile, Phase 1 (lets call it "The invasion of the Probers") is over and the Aussies took over. They seem like fun people but half the time I just wonder what the heck they said in their posts...
Anyway, so they took over the #1 and #2 spots and the top spot on the forums list. Dont get too cocky though we'll fight y;all for it!!! Yeah, be alarmed... :WH::eek::CraZ:
According:
#3 Shameless self, havent had much time to post with finals going on, work, and working on one PGT and ripping apart/selling another one leaves me no time to give these Aussies a run for their money. :rolleyes:
#4. QuadcamGT, Probe ATX board member, this guy amazes me, the day after he joined he had 600+ posts. Whats your secret dude? :eek::?::confused::WH:
#5. Stacy94GT, whats up man, you slowed a lot. :eek::(

Congrats Aussies, but watch out the probers are the REAL wh0re folks, you cant beat us in OUR game! :wink2::CraZ:;)

You are not alone wondering what the hell is going on in the Australian forums. I speek a broken language (being Tasmanian) and I have no idea!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hey Tommy, the Aussies are starting to beat us at our on game.:CraZ: :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Do you ever go to bed ? :D

1 - 20 of 100 Posts