Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello

I installed new winter wheels with new TPMS sensors. TMPS light is on but cannot learn new sensor regardless the method applied
- OBD2 relearn (ATEQ VT56 tool gives connection / transfer failure)
- after the manual training with the key on / key off method, when the message is Train Left front tyre, nothing happens when aproaching the sensor with Vt56 or other TPMS reset tool

Any ideas?

Is there a special method for TPMS relearn?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Everything ok until i got the message Train Left Front Tyre and the single horn beep. Then when i approached the tyre sensor with the tool, nothing happened and no more beep. I do not have the tool from the video, it is a different one, but i guess it does the same. Did not work with VT56 also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You carried out procedure exactly as shown ?

You carried out procedure exactly as shown ?

Yes. Everything ok until i got the message Train Left Front Tyre and the single horn beep. Then when i approached the tyre sensor with the tool, nothing happened and no more beep. I do not have the tool from the video, it is a different one, but i guess it does the same. Did not work with VT56 also

·
Super Moderator
19,435 Posts
Dont know the answer , seen some suggest holding reset button at wheel for up to 30 secs + but doubt it . Possibly faulty sensor , but that's a long shot .

" Discount Tire/ America's tire will do it for free for you "

1 - 5 of 5 Posts