Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Brendan said:
Resistance is futile
Don't you watch the movies??... The good guys always win!!!... (Eventually!!) ;)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
*Engage Trek Nerd Mode*
Bah! We have nothing to gain by assimilating you lot!
*/Trek Nerd Mode*

:D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hey Brendan, whats wrong with your site? (LS1) I don't seem to be able to get in. Don't tell me they raised the standard either;)

·
337 Posts
I was at the Barbagallo round but did not see the Fire. The announcer said that the couple had parked over a fire from the night before that was still slightly allight. I notice they didnt mention this in the article!

Tim/Perth

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
HSE2 said:
Hey Brendan, whats wrong with your site? (LS1) I don't seem to be able to get in. Don't tell me they raised the standard either;)
The ls1.com site suffered an LS1-engine-type failure, and it's continuing down-time is due to the excellent work of the Holdendealer web-site mechanic network who have yet to isolate the problem. :D

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Venom S said:

The ls1.com site suffered an LS1-engine-type failure, and it's continuing down-time is due to the excellent work of the Holdendealer web-site mechanic network who have yet to isolate the problem. :D
Yep - it's in for warranty again

G

·
0 Posts
Not a problem !!! just add another 1/2 litre of oil and she'll be right mate!!

·
The Third Power
1,332 Posts
i thought you guys would be blaming it on skaife :)

ls1.com is there just gotta know how to access it.

Looks like DNS issues if you know the IP its there.

Id post it but cant remember it its @ home

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Tim_EF_5.0 said:
I was at the Barbagallo round but did not see the Fire. The announcer said that the couple had parked over a fire from the night before that was still slightly allight. I notice they didnt mention this in the article!

Tim/Perth
Dumba$$es Thats why theres Holden, to keep the morons out of Fords ;) :cool:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
they got a commodore to tow their caravan back!? sheesh, I can't see them beeing much better of in the respect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts