Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i've just transplanted a clevo and fmx into my xb which was a 6cyl 3spd man. problem is i pulled the old motor out 5yrs ago, very slow project. moths have eaten most of my masking tape notes!!! wiring is driving me mad. the wires i hav i dont know what they're for and the new stuff on the 351 has different connectors and components in different spots. i've been thinkin that much i think i need the transplant cos i've worn out my brain! wat i'm after is a web link with engine compartment wiring diagrams for a 1974 xb, the body i hav i know the wiring is original cos i've had the car since new so a wiring diagram with wire colours would b most useful. if any1 knows of any web pages that would be most appreciated. thanks guys, aarrrgggghhhh!!!! lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
had a look at max ellery's manual it was trash, i had a factory manual but couldnt find the wiring schematics.
Alas they were sitting in an old pile of bits and pieces. its helped me a fair bit so far. so far figured out oil pressure wire, eng temp wire, alt wiring and and some dash wiring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts