Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All those interstate travelling down to the FPV day

Have a safe trip and arive in one peice!

Cya All Sunday!

·
Registered
738 Posts
I have to travel from SE suburbs to Sunshine for go-karting with friends in the afternoon. I might as well make a day of it and drop by Campbellfield first

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Thanks Laminge,

I'll be sure to hunt you down and say hello sometime next week.

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Is anyone from QLD going down? I wouldnt mind going but its a bloody long way to go by yourself!!

Neways i wish i could be there, but its not looking to promising at the moment.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Yes definately....safe trip to everyone heading down, watch out for those revenue raisers (tm).

·
Beastmaster
940 Posts
I will be there, $89 special on the big white rat

·
Leafspring Owners Club
340 Posts
Make sure u take plenty of pics guys for those of us more geographically challenged

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Hope to meet you there laminge - with my boys in tow (or rather in the Ford/FPV twin pram)! Here's a pic so you know who to look out for.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Looking forward to catch up with all our northern & western neighbours be sure and say hello!! and I will be sure and do the same

Have a safe trip no matter where you are travelling from.

BTW J.C i gather thats you in the photo? Because the resembelance to Maximus (James) is uncanny!!

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Plenty of piccys guys ............. If I cant be there I want to feel like I was ;)

:fairy

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
Mother Nature said:
Plenty of piccys guys ............. If I cant be there I want to feel like I was ;)

:fairy
That's a bummer. I was hoping to see what night time fashions were "in vogue" this year. :razz:

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Dark_Horse said:
Yes I also shall be heading down in something white with a dash of red at a speed VicPolive won't be able to catch for speeding he he.
If you had said something earlier, you could have grabbed a lift with me.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Can't wait to see al you guys from interstate again.. Many a fun time to be had.

Safe trips guys.. See you at the Lions club tent scoring coffee at 6am sunday!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
kooky said:
Looking forward to catch up with all our northern & western neighbours be sure and say hello!! and I will be sure and do the same

Have a safe trip no matter where you are travelling from.

BTW J.C i gather thats you in the photo? Because the resembelance to Maximus (James) is uncanny!!
No - he baby sits for me often!

Ok, yes that's me. See you all at the FPV day (possibly with a look-alike of my own?!) The tent sounds like a good venue (coffee...mmmmm)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hi Guys and Gals,

Can confirm that i'll be comming down to Melbourne late Friday night. I will be riding shotgun/co-driving with Ryan (AusXH). Can't wait to catchup with the Mexican crew and looking forward to meeting some of you's for the first time.

Cheers,
Gary.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
XR_Strider_GuY said:
Hi Guys and Gals,

Can confirm that i'll be comming down to Melbourne late Friday night. I will be riding shotgun/co-driving with Ryan (AusXH). Can't wait to catchup with the Mexican crew and looking forward to meeting some of you's for the first time.

Cheers,
Gary.
Don't ya wanna wash your car Gaz????? Ya poof!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts