Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have managed to overcome my computer illiteracy and have scanned and posted some pics of the FF trip in the "On The Road" section.

Enjoy. :cool:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Good on ya girl :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I take it there won't be any pics on what the other people got to see while on their trip? - Lucky bastards!:( :nuts: :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Coool, good stuff Felicity, going to check them out now.
:cool: :cool:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Yep, great effort:D

Gee. there are some rough heads in there:eek: LOL........:D

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
priteshpatel99 said:
Good on ya girl :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I take it there won't be any pics on what the other people got to see while on their trip? - Lucky bastards!:( :nuts: :D
There were more than a few 'non camera' moments during the trip. Security was so tight that I had to get special permission to take the shots of the groups on the train and the group around the Proving Ground sign.

Unfortunately some images are only available in the minds of those who came along. It's a pity more of you couldn't share the experience with us. You were definately there with us in spirit though, more than once I heard the comment that 'so and so would love to be here right now seeing this'

:cool:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DONUT KING said:
I wouldn't say that you have overcome your illiteracy with computers, maybe just picked up a few more skills ;) :D :cool:
Believe me, that was an effort on my part to get the pics on the board (as you can see I am blonde :D)

BTW my speakers work again, luckily I took your advice last night and left well enough alone.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Hehe you learned a valuable lesson, if something goes wrong, it is good to try a restart before you get into the nitty gritty of playing with wires etc :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discovery said:

Believe me, that was an effort on my part to get the pics on the board (as you can see I am blonde :D)

BTW my speakers work again, luckily I took your advice last night and left well enough alone.

Haha, don't know if it is so in Aus, but tomorow (Wednesday) , Is national blonde day, in respect to all blondes!!!:eek: :rolleyes: - And funily enough legaly blonde the movie opens tomorow:eek:
I see quite a few jokes and slaps at school tomorow...:D :D :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hmmmm Blonde day ehh, no doubt there'll be a joke or two goin around there mate.

Don't think i'll need a Blonde day to admire them. :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts