Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AU XR6HP Owner
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Ford clubs that are organizing cruises down the mornington peninsula soon or next year.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not that I'm aware of but let's organise one. Pick a date .....

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Im in.

Let me know, we could have a bbq in Portsea, If we do it before the end of summer we could set up some water sports down the beach.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not 26th Jan - I'm organising a cruise from Peninsula to meet with Geelong peoples (Discovery actually) for their cruise - interested in that one?

How about really early in Jan, like the 5th or 6th, or even the last weekend in December? No need for anything too organised, just a group of us to cruise and BBQ. Portsea sound good.

Your ball .....

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
I might even drive round the bay to this one...

As an added incentive to the Australia Day cruise, I have booked the Ford Barbie show ute! Should be fun, i've never cooked on a Ford before...

:cheer:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discovery said:
I might even drive round the bay to this one...
Catch the queenscliff car ferry. Might be a bit pricey at that time of year though.. :eek:o1:

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
carolyn said:
Not 26th Jan - I'm organising a cruise from Peninsula to meet with Geelong peoples (Discovery actually) for their cruise - interested in that one?

How about really early in Jan, like the 5th or 6th, or even the last weekend in December? No need for anything too organised, just a group of us to cruise and BBQ. Portsea sound good.

Your ball .....

Hay i mite be interested in a Australia Day run to Geelong - Let me know the details. Post it soon Carolyn.

Late December/ Start of January sounds good for a Portsea run.

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
EF_XR8_KID said:
Hay i mite be interested in a Australia Day run to Geelong - Let me know the details. Post it soon Carolyn.
There is another thread in this sectionon the Australia Day run. We have people coming from as far as NSW and SA so far. A group will be travelling in convoy from Ballarat and Carolyn has offered to organise another convoy from the Mornington Peninsula for the event.

Alternatively there is a full page ad for the run including t-shirt order form in the current edition of Parts Peddler magazine.

:cheer:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice to see some good weather for these sorts of trips!

OK:

Mornington Peninsula cruise: how about either of the dates Sunday 30 December or Sunday 6th January. Your choice!

Australia Day Cruise: Depart Burger King, Hall Road Carrum Downs at 07:30 - 08:00, for trip down Hall Rd straight onto the Sth Eastern Freeway and on to Geelong.

Expressions of interest please!

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Count me in.

carolyn said:
Nice to see some good weather for these sorts of trips!

OK:

Mornington Peninsula cruise: how about either of the dates Sunday 30 December or Sunday 6th January. Your choice!

Australia Day Cruise: Depart Burger King, Hall Road Carrum Downs at 07:30 - 08:00, for trip down Hall Rd straight onto the Sth Eastern Freeway and on to Geelong.

Expressions of interest please!
You can count me in for the Australia Day Cruise, Havent been to the downs for a bit, is that shopping centre full yet?

Sunday the 6th of January has a nice ring to it, 30th is a bit close to new years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts