Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah looks like a shot of HSE2's and Laminges car doin a fe yeehaa stunts. :D :D :D

It's even got the XR dual exhuast tips, hmmm is there an EF Wagon in there as well. :p :p

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Guys would NFS4 run ok with a Pentium 166 with a 3D Riva TNT card.???

If so me gonna get it for sure. :D :D :D

Oh yeah how do you do those shots from the gaem is it still using print screen button.

·
FPV
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NFS4

The minimum is a PII 300 but it mite run on a 133 with very low graphics

Press Print screen button on ya key board when your in the game and paste it to Paint later

·
Australian Torana Member
46 Posts
strife said:

must be the old model ;)
Hey strife, what's that in front of the XR in your screen-shot? :D

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
EF guy, if ya looking for an upgrade i got a few bits to get rid of, I'll assure you that you get at least 900mhz out of the 600 celeron ;) :D

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
OK now here comes the master of Need For Speed High Stakes (4)...lol

The game was made in 1999 so it would be an 185Kw XR8 and the Holden in the game is the SV99 225Kw, also it also has lowndes's MHRT commodore in it aswell.

If people have this game we can all go online and race these things it very fun.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit(3) has the EL GT and a Holden VT SS(I think) and the cop cars on some tracks are actually EL Falcons.

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Guys would NFS4 run ok with a Pentium 166 with a 3D Riva TNT card.???

If so me gonna get it for sure. :D :D :D

Oh yeah how do you do those shots from the gaem is it still using print screen button.

NFS 4 Doesn't like TNT cards it will give you an error message in 3D setup but you can ignore it and still try it.

P166 is pushing it though.

To take Screen caps in game press 'alt-p' it will save it as a file on your destop. Then you can you any graphics editor.

·
FPV
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NFS

You need a REALY Fast computer to play NFS on top graphics. Will "Alt-P" work anytime?

The GT EL from NFS3 Is A the best!

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
Re: NFS

Chris's_AU said:
You need a REALY Fast computer to play NFS on top graphics. Will "Alt-P" work anytime?

Yeah NFS is a real graphics hog get NFS 5 Porsche 2000 and you will see what I mean.

Alt-p should work anytime in the game except when your racing online.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts