Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the EX. This is my new to me 2000 4x4 with the v10. 84000 original miles. It has 315 75 16's on it which equates to almost 35" tires. My question is to you experienced EX owners does this look like it has a small lift or is it stock? The rear has blocks, but they look like factory. It also has skyjacker shocks in the front but doesn't look like aftermarket springs. It does look to have aftermarket bottoming snubbers. It also has a plow and with or without the plow on the only rubbing is the tire on the leaf spring when turning sharp. I was going to order a lift, but not sure which one to get and want to understand what I have so I know what my gains will be. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it rubs and the springs are stock, then its a good bet it is stock height. Post a couple pics of your rear spring mount and block.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are a couple pics of the rear spring setup. Not sure if this thick one with the snubber is stock or add on. I found a number on the front springs shown below but could find anything on the rears.

I have a sticky rear caliper i am currently replacing thats what all of the rusty dust is from. Hopefully thats all that is wrong.

Here are a couple of the front springs. It only seems to rub on the springs and when turning sharp. So I'm wondering if a lift(more of a lift) will even help.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts