Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has just test driven an 2002 TS50 310kw Herrod special ?
i have not heard of one before, can anyone give me any info on it, also, what would he expect to pay for it ?
specs are : silver, auto leather premium sound/brakes ect.... 39500 klm

cheers
Nick

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: i went and talked to the dealer, he says the car was sent to herrod and delivered new as a 310kw spec, i will call herrods tommorow and ask about it.

·
Registered
847 Posts
mmmm sounds interesting, lol its probably minges old motor hehehehe

·
Registered
228 Posts
Rob Herrod did 300kw upgrades to the 5.6 lt . I have not heard of the 310kw upgrade. If rob has done the upgrade it will have full exhaust, cam upgrade, unichip and filter. There should also be a certificate with the car. My T3 TS50 has had the upgrade. It runs 290hp atrw.

·
3dr zeTEC
222 Posts
Sold one to my builder, 330kW T3 TS-50 Herrod even put a copy of the dyno results in thr glovebox!

·
708 Posts
falcon coupe said:
Update: i went and talked to the dealer, he says the car was sent to herrod and delivered new as a 310kw spec, i will call herrods tommorow and ask about it.
Let us know what the mods are when you find out. I am getting to the stage where the t3 doesn't feel quick anymore. Mods are the next step. :wnc:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I went to C V Performance and they have it stretched to the limit of the std fuel pump delivering 231.6 rwkw or 310.5rwhp Reckons he can get a bit more if I change the pump. I was extremely happy with these guys and they have a solid reputation in both street and drag and a reputation for an honest dyno or at least good results (thats what its all about)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts