• White shirt, chest print

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • White shirt, pocket print

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Black shirt, chest print

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Black shirt, pocket print

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Don't like the design, do another one.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a poll to gauge opinion on the shirts. The sooner we sort this out, the better! :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Venom S said:
Just a poll to gauge opinion on the shirts. The sooner we sort this out, the better! :D
Where do i get this tee??????????????

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Re: Re: Tshirt Poll

priteshpatel99 said:
Where do i get this tee??????????????
Send $US49.95 to PO Box 999 Canberra City ACT 2600 and I'll send you one in the mail.. ;)

Oh BTW Venom.. I need another shirt mate.. :D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: Tshirt Poll

Ford Man said:
Oh BTW Venom.. I need another shirt mate.. :D
No worries, that'll be $45.95US thanks. :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Erm, just a question - how many of the voters are actually going on the trip?

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Well me voted and me going. :D :D :D :D

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
I voted and I hope i'm going as it is me who is organizing the trip...

(with much needed help regarding t-shirts and name tags - thanks guys!)

:D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Wooohooo, looks like Black T-Shirt is in with the centre print.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah EF, the winner does seem to be emerging rather convincingly. Other than the outright win for the Black chest-print, we can also deduce that...

Black shirts are more popular than white, 18 vs 11 votes.
Chest prints are more popular than pocket prints, 16 vs 13.

Unless we have a late swing, which doesn't look likely as I assume that the large majority of those going have voted, the black shirt with the chest print looking the winner.

I'm not sure we need additional polls to determine the complete shirt, as it seems popular opinion has already been voiced on the other t-shirt thread. With that in mind, the front will be the one line 'FORDFORUMS.COM' print with Ford in blue. The back of the shirt will look roughly as shown. As Felicity has mentioned since the early days of planning, the Broadmeadows Plant Tour is unlikely due to AV production. We are howeverm visiting the Broadmeadows site, and will be catching up with Geoff Polites. The CUB Tour should also be adjusted, as we're not physically touring the brewery.

I can get a quote based solely on the fact we have 2 colours each side, meaning 4 screen need to be created. The base will be white, will include FORD as a base for the blue to sit on top, and stand out. Without the white base, the blue will leech into the black material and lessen the impact of the colour - but this doesn't affect the price at all.

The price per shirt will depend on how many are printed. We need roughly 50 at least, so any ideas on what we should do if orders for the shirts doesn't meet this number? Should we create extras in L/XL sizes just in case people want extra, or create more sans back print to flog to other forum members?

I will determine the size range, most importantly the largest size for the big guys. :D I'll also find if girlie shirts are possible, but it doesn't seem that there was a lot of interest.

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
I want a girly shirt :(

I have a bunch of normal t's that I don't wear at home because they all seem to be too big/too long/whatever.

What are the chances of me supplying my own girly shirt and getting the print put on??

:cool:

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Discovery said:
I want a girly shirt :(

I have a bunch of normal t's that I don't wear at home because they all seem to be too big/too long/whatever.

What are the chances of me supplying my own girly shirt and getting the print put on??

:cool:
I'll ask for ye. :D

T

·
0 Posts
Just a question regarding the tour, we know we cant use the Ford Logo for various legal reasons. But has anybody asked John if we can use the Fordforums.Com Logo..??? If he has said yes, then I think it only fair, because he cant be here, we should give him a Black Shirt. I would be happy to pay for it.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
See 3rd post, other t-shirt thread. :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mr GTHO and Mrs GTHO are going on the October trip and we would like a size XL for the Mr and a girlie size 10 for the Mrs.
Cheers

1 - 20 of 50 Posts