Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted this here to maximise the traffic. Could a moderator please make this thread sticky?

Guys, we need to make firm decisions on the tshirts design so I can begin organising the printing.

We pretty much decided on a tour style tshirt. What I think would be good is a genric Ford Forums logo + web address as a pocket print or chest print on the front, with the tour info on the back. This way, all of those who are regular readers not going on the October trip can order a shirt minus the back print so they can have a Ford Forums shirt (or they could the tour info it if they really wanted.)

We need to decide on a base colour of the shirt. White or grey means we could probably go with a 2/3 colour design, say black, red and blue. Black/navy blue would be a white print, perhaps with red as well.

Do we have an official Ford Forums logo? If not, should we have an Australian version of our own, or stick to a generic one?

I don't have any problems spending the next couple of days doing mock ups for us to vote on. I've designed a couple of tshirts (band stuff) previously, so I have a rough idea of what works.

Once we nail a design, I need orders. Number of tshirts, sizes (I should be able to get XXL, XXXL for the big guys :D, could ask about girlie t's if there's interest ) and if you want the back print (ie, you're going on the trip) or just the pocket/chest print version.

Start some discussion, post pic ideas if you have them. Note that we cannot print FULL colour, keep images to 2/3 flat, common colours. I'll work on some mock ups and post them in a day or two. (Means no more Gt2 for me!)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I'm in for 2 of them - but I was still after the embroidered polos!

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Venom it is stuck

I would like to get my hands a few of these for myself and my wife. XL for me branded on the back and front would be cool. Wife would want to have a Girley T

If you need logo designs from here let me know I will email them or make them avail for DL somewhere on the site.

BTW Site is about to be relaunched with new look. The forums may change as well as far as colors. I am working on that idea still.

John

LunaticSS

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have a PM John. :D

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
XXXXL

Hey Venom S can l have mine in XXXXL please in black;)
And NO!! l'm not kidding bout the size.

Attachments

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yep I'm up for 1 x XXL, print front and back please! :cool:

Probably prefer a white Tshirt base myself.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Venom, all sounds good. I would like to see more blue in the shirt to match the colour of my blood.
Are you organising polos or t-shirts? I prefer t-shirts. Give me a XL , please.
It was good to meet you at Oran Park.
Cheers

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
I would like to put my name down for one of those. Biggest size available. Doesn't worry me what it looks like.

Thanx

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mockups - Simple white

This is the first of a series of mockups for the tshirts. I thought I'd start simple first. These designs use a font that resembles the Mustang logo (to keep the Ford theme, naturally!) :D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mockups - Simple black

Same thing, in black. Note, the white design could go on grey also. This design could possible go on navy, but the blue print may not stand out so much.

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Re: Mockups - Simple black

Venom S said:
Same thing, in black. Note, the white design could go on grey also. This design could possible go on navy, but the blue print may not stand out so much.

Thats my color thanks Venom S:D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You might wana edit your post Blown AU so the shirt images don't double up and use too much space. :thumbup:

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
Looks great Venom S! I'm kinda drawn to the white background, but the black looks good too, just doesn't do much for the blue.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Re: XXXXL

Blown AU said:
Hey Venom S can l have mine in XXXXL please in black;)
And NO!! l'm not kidding bout the size.
Yeah Me to please mate, not cause i got muscles, its just cause i am FAT

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Venom S said:
You might wana edit your post Blown AU so the shirt images don't double up and use too much space. :thumbup:
Done and done.. :D
Looks the goods mate. Maybe have the front image as a pocket sized type thingy??
Put me down for a white one mate.. XXL please.. :D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
White seems to be the colour of choice, yes? I think so far, only Blown AU and myself are up for the black.

As FM suggested, here's the white front again, as a pocket print (this could also be a chest print on a girlie/kids shirt, if need be.)

Everyone seems happy with this desin, is simple good then? If we can confirm the base shirt colour, should we use this one?

Also, I need to make sure all the places we're visiting on the shirt are actually happening. Ie, is Broady still yay or nay? Is the go karts/CUB tour definite, etc?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 64 Posts