Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heys guys i have a xb coupe and im putting a BB 460 into her and i just wanted to know if anybody makes tuned length extractors to suit a BB into a xb falcon. I know pacemaker do a nice looking set of tri-y's but i would really like 4 into 1's.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I am in the same boat.I am doing an XC ute BB but so far i haven't found anything other than kits to make your own.I did read in performance street car about one guy says he had a set made specially by pacemaker,2" pipes x 34" long but when i called pacemaker they didn't want to know about it.I'm still searching.
There was a BB XD at the last all qld ford day that had a beautiful looking set of 4-1 pipes ,i only wish i knew who made them.
Be sure to post if you come up with anything.

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
I have just put tuned length 2 inch/4 into 1 pacemakers on a 351, so they may do them for a bigblock, i had them done @ Hallam performance, you could try calling them on : 03 97023030

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, but i don't think that anyone does a set of off the shelf 4 into 1's for the BB. I'll just have to settle for tri-y's for now until i can get the cash together for custom made one's, but if you hear anything keep in touch and i'll do the same.

·
TuffZc and pursuit
301 Posts
I have a 460 in a zc fairlane and I had a set of custom 4 into 1 (equal length) pipes made by barney from Hallam exhaust, the motor picked up another 400-500 rpm by changing from the tri y's to the 4 into 1's.

·
Banned
555 Posts
my question for you is why not buy the kit and weld em up or send em out to get done if u cant still costs much less than customs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts