Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the price for a turbo badge...and also how to stick one on...like how is it done? i wanna put one just aboive/behind the front wheel arch near te blinker light

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Venom XR Turbo said:
Anyone know the price for a turbo badge...and also how to stick one on...like how is it done? i wanna put one just aboive/behind the front wheel arch near te blinker light
I've seen that on another Turbo looks great.

I couldn't tell you how much the badge costs but they are easy to fit. They come stuck between two protective coatings. You peel off the back one (the top coating keeps it all in place) place the badge onto the car. Give it a bit of a rub to make sure it sticks then peel off the top layer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Venom XR Turbo,

I have had exactly the same thought as you. The turbo badge can only be bought with the "XR6" badge that is above it on the boot. The price for the two was about $46- from my local dealer.

Have seen a blood orange turbo with the extra badges, and looks perfect, should be like that from the factory!

BA Turbs

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
BA_Turbs said:
Venom XR Turbo,
The turbo badge can only be bought with the "XR6" badge that is above it on the boot. The price for the two was about $46- from my local dealer.

BA Turbs
I heard this as well. I can only think that it's to keep the badges straight and even when putting them on the rear of the car.

It's not problem though as you can remove the XR6 badge before you apply it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now as my car is red, it already has a black one on the boot. but im still unsure about wether to get the side ones black or orange......what do you guys reckon? thanx for the replies

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
I'd go black again, or spend the money and get them chromed.

Now there's a thought Hmmmm.....

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
The first thing i did when i got the Turbo ute, after driving it in the driveway, was throw the turbo badges on the side. I'm amazed that Ford hasn't taken any notice and put them on in the factory....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts