Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One set of four turbo blades off an ea fairmont ghia, they have tyres on them but two of them arent so flash, all wheels are in resonably good condition, $150 o.n.o

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
ah shit if i didnt have so much shit to buy, i'd grab them of you in an instant but... alas i cannot

if ya still gotthem by the end of the month gimme a pm.

cheers.joe.

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also available 5x 15" snowflakes off of an ea s-pak with a kinda average set of bridgestone RE92's on em, good condition, just need a good clean, $250ono...

·
EB wagon
932 Posts
Raebird, u got pics????

Brent

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brent, are you talking about the turbo blades or the snowflakes?
I dont have pictures of either at the moment, but i can most likey post some pics this week...

·
100 SPEED LIMITED SILVAEA
1,043 Posts
yeah rollin, they are 15x7's.

cheers.joe.

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought that the snowflakes were the 7" wide ones and the turbo blades were like 6.5", well i will go down and have a look for you later on anyways man...

·
Freedom Drifter™
423 Posts
Why in Brisbane! dear god why!?!?!

I want (no i NEED) them turbo blade rims so so badly! if anyone in Vic has a set (somewhere near Geelong, ill pay up to $150 for them.

thanx :)

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Turbo Blades are 6" wide. I checked mine yesterday... I have a spare set just sitting there!

·
EB wagon
932 Posts
Still For Sale???

·
Bird of Rae
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like the turbo blades are sold, guys, but the snowflakes are still for sale if anyone is interested...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts