Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might be interested in a show which is airing on the ABC tonight (Thursday 9th August) at 6.30pm. The program is called "Dimensions - On The Move" and shows the evolution of the ute. The ABC approached us to use the Lew Bandt ute for the production and told us it would be airing on tonights episode along with an XR8 ute.

:cool:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Cool, thanks for that! :cool:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
And let's hope we get to HEAR the ute as well!! :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yup, looking ford to that. About bloody time the ABC put a motoring show on TV

G

·
0 Posts
Hmmm this show or my missus watching Neighbours. There could be war in my household. :D :D

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you managed to catch the show you will know that the ute piece wasn't on tonight. I guess when the ABC told us it was airing tonight they meant the first episode in the series was airing tonight.

Wasn't a bad show really. I guess i'll have to keep watching to see the ute story.

G

·
0 Posts
Discovery said:

Wasn't a bad show really. I guess i'll have to keep watching to see the ute story.
Yeah I agree wasn't a bad show at all.

That tractor guy is one of HSE2 uncles :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discovery said:
Wasn't a bad show really. I guess i'll have to keep watching to see the ute story. :cool:
With Morley hosting, it should be a good series.. Oh and the TAC can get stuffed.. Give us some real initiatives to cut the road toll instead of the dribble they put out.. :rolleyes:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another update on the Dimensions - On The Move show.

On The Move will be airing on the ABC each Thusday at 6.30pm. Along with the ute story I mentioned, there will also be a segment on the F Series trucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts