Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a after market headlight replacement for EF headlights to XR twins, something like the Xf replacement.

M

·
0 Posts
EFSteve said:
Is there a after market headlight replacement for EF headlights to XR twins, something like the Xf replacement.
Twinlight conversions (QLD)are now making them for XF - ED, but you should ring them for your appplication - they might.

·
Australian Falcon Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got hold of there number and they are now working on commodore lights, nothing for anything after ED falcons.

M

·
0 Posts
EFSteve said:
I got hold of there number and they are now working on commodore lights, nothing for anything after ED falcons.

May have to go geuine xr, but I guess the cost is a factor.

·
Registered
453 Posts
The Melbourne Trading Post in the Car section (der!!) has an advert for twin replacement headlight setup for xf and maybe ea every thursday. I think its in the car parts or wrecking section

·
Australian Falcon Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cost factor

Yeah I have been told it could cost me $1700 and above for the front, I would like to get hold of a damaged EL XR front so I can look at taking off the light surrounds and making them to replace existing headlights without having to replace the bumper. One guy e-mailed me and told me to buy a new one and try that, I thought whats he on, I would replace the front if I did that rather than cut it up for the lights. LoL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts