Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a rumour (from a reliable source) that TWR are about to or has bought another team which will see 7 TWR cars including the Holden Young Lions car. The team will be will be for Longhurst and Rick Kelly and with Caltex sponsorship.
Mark Skaife is pissed off because at the moment his telemetry is getting shared around to the other TWR cars and now has to put up with 2 more cars and he is now threatening to leave HRT and TWR don't give a sh!t. The whole team is down in the dumps with morale very low.

If he does leave HRT there is a possibility that he could join Craig Lowndes at Gibson Motorsport to drive for FORD :D because he has shares in the team and is good mates with Fred Gibson and Craig Lowndes.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
gms00 said:
There is a rumour (from a reliable source) that TWR are about to or has bought another team which will see 7 TWR cars including the Holden Young Lions car. The team will be will be for Longhurst and Rick Kelly and with Caltex sponsorship.
Mark Skaife is pissed off because at the moment his telemetry is getting shared around to the other TWR cars and now has to put up with 2 more cars and he is now threatening to leave HRT.

If he does leave HRT there is a possibility that he could join Craig Lowndes at Gibson Motorsport to drive for FORD :D because he has shares in the team and is good mates with Fred Gibson and Craig Lowndes.
I WILL NEVER SUPPORT SKAIFE
FORD OR NOT
Die Skafe, die!:flame: :flame: :flame: :bond: :bond: :bond: :fmad:

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If he does drive for Ford i will still hate his guts but i will be happy if he won . At least he now realises that HRT are arrogant pricks and don't give a sh!t about their drivers.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
No way - I'm going back to Volvo if that idiot drives for Ford. He is the exact thing Ford is trying to avoid in their image.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
No way - I'm going back to Volvo if that idiot drives for Ford. He is the exact thing Ford is trying to avoid in their image.
I'd tourture him by tieing him to a chair and letting a FEMALE give him a lap dance:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: ;)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hmm, can't see him leaving HRT or Holden. I'd say that if Centerbet were to put odds on it, they'd be pretty high, and I wouldn't be putting any money on it...

And after all, we don't want him anyway, nomatter how good a driver he is - he is bad publicity. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
This wouldn't be the same reliable source as the big brother tip would it. ;)

I can't see a guy that has the top job at HSV in his sights going anywhere.

I think Volvo might be safe

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
HSE2 said:
This wouldn't be the same reliable source as the big brother tip would it. ;)

In think Volvo might be safe
* Thanks the man above *
* Puts the machine gun away *

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
If Skaife drives for Ford I'll bare my arse on the steps of Flinders Street Station. No way in hell will he switch camps... :rolleyes:

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
he's got one quality that ford needs and that is that he wins and wins regularly

but whether he coudl do that in a ford i dunno

i very much doubt skaife will go to a ford team

whats teh go with caltex anyway since there is a year to run ont eh contract with teh stones

if he drove a ford i aint gonna stop supporting ford just because he is there though, if he wins oh well at least a ford will win as well

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
HSE2 said:
Exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I doubt if he will go anywhere at all. Their isn't a week that goe's by that he dosen't have a shot at Ford about something.
Even if he leaves HRT he would stay with Holden in some form or another.

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
I'll say he might do a Greg Norman and go to Toymotor. They then use him to promote "Why front wheel drive is better" :nuts:

·
Registered
313 Posts
sad

I can stand Lowndesy, even when he drove for Holden he was a decent bloke, he's just further proven that with how he handles adversity this year.
If Skaife races for any Ford team, I'll hate it and lower my Ford Flag at the races any time he goes passed. He's a wanker and a disgrace.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Elvis said:
If Skaife races for any Ford team, I'll hate it...
He's a wanker and a disgrace.
Damn straight. We don't need him racing for Ford. I'd rather take on Russell Ingall than Skaife..

·
My Neck Hurts....
501 Posts
What a ripper of a rumour gms00!

I couldn't have made a fire better myself if I'd had two truckloads of petrol and a bunsen burner.

Love it. You just go to love it.

We should put up a prize for the best rumour going round the traps at the moment. For sure, this one has got to be leading the pack right now!

Lukeyson

1 - 17 of 17 Posts