Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah good one Holden, gloat, you know you did'nt deserve it.
I forgot to post this yeterday, it was a full page spread.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
And that my friend, is the reason I stayed away from the monday papers, now i saw what i didn't want to see anyway. Gee, thanks :( :(
 

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
Joined
·
761 Posts
Was this a full page spread in an NZ paper?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
Yeah good one Holden, gloat, you know you did'nt deserve it.
I forgot to post this yeterday, it was a full page spread.
They won fair and square, what's this about not deserving it? I suppose DJR won the QLD 500 and deserved it? HRT were smarter on the day, as they are most days!! Yet another Championship for HRT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DONUT KING said:
And that my friend, is the reason I stayed away from the monday papers, now i saw what i didn't want to see anyway. Gee, thanks :( :(
I'm sorry, but at least you did'nt have Holden fans basicaly buying the paper just to rub it in. :( :( :( :( :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rallyman said:
Was this a full page spread in an NZ paper?!
Yeah, you sound surprised! - NZ is basically another state of Aus, I take it you havn't been to NZ :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DONUT KING said:
Nope, I had much, much worse from this dorm, and I'll tell ya about that later on if i chat to ya on Yahoo messenger.
Will do... And trust, I did'nt just get that paper in my face...:(
 

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
Joined
·
761 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

Yeah, you sound surprised! - NZ is basically another state of Aus, I take it you havn't been to NZ :cool:
Nah, I lived in NZ for a couple of months (Palmerston North).
I just asked because if it was, I'm sure my Holden friends over there will send it to me! I'm just waiting for it to come through in the mail! Baskets!!! Don't worry, I send them all the stuff about the Wallabies!! :D
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top