Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gee, I almost feel like I'm in high school on a first date. I like walks on the beach, I'm an Aquaris.................

wait, that is just too goofy.

Anyway, I'm hoping to be one of the lucky ones to get the new Ford GT 40.

So, I thought I'd visit hear to learn all I could.

Even though I drive a Corvette (cough), I do have a nice Ford Conversion van I use for business. Vette will go when I get the GT.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Sweet - sounds like a nice plan there Master Earl... and welcome to Ford Forums!

·
Registered Abuser
352 Posts
Hi Master Earl, the new GT40s look to be great cars and very collectible due to their limited production, good luck to you.
Even though I'm a one eyed Ford fan, I must admit to also having a soft spot for Vettes. Which year/body style do you have?

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Welcome aboard! Hope you like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thunder Kiss said:
Even though I'm a one eyed Ford fan, I must admit to also having a soft spot for Vettes. Which year/body style do you have?
I had 3 Vettes. 1978 Pace Car (which I recently sold) Still own a 91 Convertible and a 2001 Coupe (modified)

Here's a pic of the 01 at a car show. The Pace Car next to it is the one I sold.

·
Registered Abuser
352 Posts
Sometimes I wish I lived in the states. Vettes are pricey in Australia. A nice '78 Pace car goes for around $40-45k Aussie dollars here.
I've only got a lowly '86 coupe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thunder Kiss said:
Sometimes I wish I lived in the states. Vettes are pricey in Australia. A nice '78 Pace car goes for around $40-45k Aussie dollars here.
I've only got a lowly '86 coupe.

My first vette was an 87. This is a close up of my hood. It is two fighting dragons. The name of my Martial Arts Studios is Order of the Dragon.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
welcome aboard:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts