Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Abuser of Charvels
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw an unmarked white Commodore wagon having a 'chat' to an out of towner in his Nismo style Skyline out the work window.

Police car looked totally standard (except for the flashing front headlights) and the cop was sporting jeans and t-shirt to go with his mullet. And a gun too.

Don't know what was going on but Nismo guy had some paperwork in his hand and he gave it to the cop, who went back to his car for a while and then gave it back and Nismo dude drove off.

You NEVER can tell who's in the cars near you this weekend. Be good!

·
Registered
255 Posts
wonder when they well start using 2nd hand cars...
that wouls suck, getting pulled over by a 120Y. :p

·
falcon amazing
211 Posts
yeah i have seen heaps of undercover cars driving around in canberra latley:

New magna
camry
commodore s packs (silver) and one black
Ba falcons, silver sedan, in jerrabombera a red wagon

The wagon was up my ass driving home one night from a mates house, i didnt know what it was, thought he was some random who wanted to race lol......... boy was i wrong

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Hahaha, in QLD we now have blokes who come up beside you, give you a bit of a push along - wanna race style, then pull the digi camera out and film you, right until they right out the ticket and hand it to you. Shame they dont film the part where they try to drag you.

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
Wonder how that would go in court?

Another questionable thing I've seen on an u/cover car in Vic was a mesh sunshade between the red/blue flashing lights on the parcel shelf and the rear window, so the lights weren't as obvious. However when the lights were on, they weren't very bright!

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Undercover cops here in SA are just as bad

In the rear of the cars they have the louvers(sp?) hiding the little red/blue lights... pretty easy to spot if you know what you are looking for but still pretty questionable

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Next time you see a BA XT V8 with tint, check the dash or rear parcel shelf. Clear lights=Police, same with the VX SS Commodores with no rear wings. They are AFP/VIP protection, check the tailpipes on the Commodores as well.

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
saw a newish jap 4x4 coppa car today,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts