Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought.
We seem to be cluttered with a lot of un-replied-to threads dating more than 30 day's old. Some running to 60 and 90 and beyond. Lets help out the guy's in the states who pay for this site out of there own pocket, and delete what we dont need, or delete what we think will never be replied to again.

We dont want them to think we are untidy down here in this neck of the woods.
:thumbup: :thumbdown Any Thoughts.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Agreed. No use in keeping stuff that hasn't been answered to, and is likely to be asked again in the future anyway. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Don't mind some of the BS issues but tech and info can be handy to leave for future reference. Just my two cents

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Tech info and the piccie threads should be left up 'cause you never know when you'll need 'em...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sound's good. I already deleted my load of knitting patterns and cooking recepies, my problem is now, did I do the wrong thing, and delete something I shoud'nt have.:?:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
You didn't get rid of the recipe for the spicy meatballs did you?... :eek:

Now this is a spicy meatball... :D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where the hell did you get that photo from.
that is one nice car. love that colour:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
that has my colgate ring of confidence

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Google.com... Did a search for "34 Ford Coupe" and found some lovely specimens... :D :thumbup:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
goggle.com ay, hhmmm.......might wait till everyone goe's to sleep and then let the fingers do the walking.
turn the lights down low and.....................................god it's morning already. wooooo hoooooo round 3.

better than an all night rumpy pumpy

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Ok guys do you want me to start deleting threads i've started but now are dorment. I reckon it's fair enough.
;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I deleted about 8-9 that were old. I'll probably regret it later on.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about deleting threads 'cause there's plenty of room on the server plus there'll be a snippet of info that someone will be looking for and can't find 'cause it's gone...

Just my thoughts anyway...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree with ya on the space, I just meant a clean-up to keep this place looking nice and easier to navigate.

go the ford's.

skaify your a knob. no make that a knob's knob. can ya tell I've started drinking.....

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Just on the cleaning up thing.. If you go to your profile there should be an option of how many threads you see.. ie from last 2, 5, 10, 20 days etc. I've got mine set to 5 days but if you like it short set it to 2 days and watch the threads disappear... :D :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
8 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing