Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:read:

This october 27/28 the SCCA Solo2 (Autocross) group will be out at www.Buttonwillowraceway.com

This will be a complete two day event. Points count both days and hotel rooms are very cheep out there so reserve your room early as they tend to fill up on race weekends.

Hope to see you all out there :rocking:

S

·
0 Posts
Well come on people anyone else want to go? To bad I'll be in town the weekend before:(

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Of course I do, I'm just not sure I can cram it into my schedule this month.

·
SCPOC/Probe GTS Member
58 Posts
OK, the only room they had left has 2 queen beds. If anyone else is planning to go, you can split the room with me.

·
SCPOC/Probe GTS Member
58 Posts
I think it's $25 just like the other Solo-2 events. And no, there's nothing else to do in Buttonwillow. Oh, I weighed my car on one of the truck scales at a truck stop there a couple sessions ago.
Damon or Stacy can fill in the details on the fees.

This is an autocross, not a roadrace event. They use only half of the track, and it's narrowed down further by cones. But it's a great track anyway, dips and rises, turns, etc...

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hans, i'll be brining up my ps2. i can bring up GT3, LeMans 24 Hours, and a few movies to pass the time. :cool:

we're staying at the super 8 motel this year howard. we stayed at the other one last month and it was nasty. ewww. definitely a downgrade from last year.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hans, jorge is considering coming up also. give him a buzz and maybe you guys can drive on up to meet us before we head on out. :D

·
Probe SE Member
16 Posts
hey guys, how much is it to just get in? Broken tranny

what day are you coming?

EDIT: sorry didnt see, dates.

Will you guys come to bakersfield?

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Well, sorry I couldn't come....I just didn't think it was too great of an idea considering my car's condition....I've needed a new steering rack for some time now, and it keeps getting worse....as well as the fact that I'm going to need new tires, brakes, and timing belt very soon....so the need to save money becomes critical, especially with the fact that I have a used bike that needs work too......
Used bike, used car, not a very sensible combination....it's even possible that one of them is going to have to go.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts