Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
LOL!!! Had to laugh at Big Kev.. and how about that bikini!! :eek: :eek: :thumbup:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

Bearly!!!:p :p :p
Well if you haven't yet you certainly will once you get over here for Bathurst, you guys gunna hire a car and cut a lap or 2 of the track at some point in time when over here?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
considering we're both 14, i doubt it:p
big brother wanted to come but is busy, teaching:eek: :eek: :eek: , now thats weied!
The misses may also come, but doubt it:( :( , no wait, thats a good thing!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Isn' there some sort of responsible parent/guardian coming along?????
Hehe you're not gunna hitch a ride in the XF thats for sure :p :p
Parent?? - This is Bathurst, you don't bring a parent!:rolleyes: :p ;)
A ride with you, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, NO THANKS!;) ;) ;) ;)
Just Kidding. - I was thinking more along the lines of Laminges beast!!!
Nah, we've got a package deal that covers everything, and I mean everything. Transfers, flights, hotel, pitlane pass, dinner with drivers (my chance to kill Skaife) NZ people's brunch with the Rat and other kiwi's, and rides. - Maybe you can buy us lunch?:D
CAN'T WAIT TILL BATHURST!!! (I get a week off school too:nuts: )
And when I get back, sit my test and get my lisence :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I'll probably be up there thursday, friday (bugger classes, this is BAHURST!) and saturday, as well as sunday afternoon, I will watch the majority of the race on the TV in the dorm, before going up the mountain when they throw the gates open to all later on in the afternoon to see the final 20 or so laps and the podium celebrations/post race pillaging... or thats the plan so far, If i can get the TV coverage teped for me by someone I'll go up there all day every day. hehe I might even take the XF for a run round there of a night time when the track is open again :D just gotta keep off the marbles :nuts:

Anyway I know a lot of people are alread geeing themselves up for race weekend, so good fun should be had by all :D

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
<font type="Monotype Corsiva">
Anyone watching the bush mechanics show on the ABC at the moment...
Entertaining stuff I tell ya :D :D :D :D
Ehehe, and it's becoming a series sweet :D
</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts