471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in Isaiah 30.25 in the Bible it says this

"There will be on every high mountain
and on every high hill
Rivers and streams of waters
in the day of the great slaughter
when the TOWERS FALL"

it says towers not tower. then it says how the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be seven times brighter.
perhaps thats something to do with Nuclear problems?

Hope this doesn't happen, but it only takes one bloke with a bomb to make a mess, and there ARE stolen nuclear heads out there. I hope the US are being very careful with who they attack.

what do you think?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I agree with HSE2, this will be a long and bloody battle with no winners, only victims.:( :( :(

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Last night I went and saw the movie A.I. I thought that with all the violent type movies having been yanked (well, hasn't really affected us here) and with A.I. being a sci-fi-Kubric affair, that any clash with the recent events in New York/Washington would be avoided. That wasn't to be. Manhattan (partly submerged) is in the film, and sticking out of the water, with one tower lent over into the other, was the WTC buildings - really put a lump in the throat. What made it worse I guess is that this film was in the 'future', that due to the destruction can never exist...

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Venom S said:
Last night I went and saw the movie A.I. I thought that with all the violent type movies having been yanked (well, hasn't really affected us here) and with A.I. being a sci-fi-Kubric affair, that any clash with the recent events in New York/Washington would be avoided. That wasn't to be. Manhattan (partly submerged) is in the film, and sticking out of the water, with one tower lent over into the other, was the WTC buildings - really put a lump in the throat. What made it worse I guess is that this film was in the 'future', that due to the destruction can never exist...
Yeah I was watching Entertainment Tonight the other day and it mentioned that atleast 4 other movies in development are being modified due to the WTC disaster.

·
Australian BA XR6 Falcon
1,249 Posts
Martin said:

Yeah I was watching Entertainment Tonight the other day and it mentioned that atleast 4 other movies in development are being modified due to the WTC disaster.
Even Microsoft have delayed the release of a new Flight Simulator as they are removing the towers, a patch is apparently available for current FS version to remove the towers too.

Kieron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts