·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Re: Look what I recieved in the mail;-)

All I see is a

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
OK, I'll wait...freakin' jarheads, can't even post pics...JK bro I was in the Army and I give you guys in Corps props...

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
cool dude.. where u living.. maybe we could meet up.. now your alot closer to me..

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
No Jared I'm still in the same place I just got my plates renewed in VA because it was cheap and less hassle than doing it in Florida. But i'll be in the Raleigh Area on the 4th of Jan.

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
CeyJay26 said:
No Jared I'm still in the same place I just got my plates renewed in VA because it was cheap and less hassle than doing it in Florida. But i'll be in the Raleigh Area on the 4th of Jan.
ceyjay riding ncpoc with VA plates.. :fluffy: thats cool..

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Jared I was stationed at Little Creek, VA before I went back to Camp Lejeune, NC. I've been here off and on since 96. And if you think thats cool my car will be in Florida with VA plates rocking a NCPOC sticker:razz:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
CeyJay26 said:
Jared I was stationed at Little Creek, VA before I went back to Camp Lejeune, NC. I've been here off and on since 96. And if you think thats cool my car will be in Florida with VA plates rocking a NCPOC sticker:razz:
your car is a mut.. :s3

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
SWEET PLATE!!! Damn bro, you're all over the place:s5 :hy:

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
My car is all over the place from Ohio to Virginia, VA to FLA, FLA to Mississippi. Peeps just don't understand I love to road I love to make move. I'm like Luda, I got area codes:razz:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ShowOff said:
Damn Jar Heads.............. NAVY for LIFE BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Whats long and hard, and has seamen in it. A submarine !!!!! :s6:

·
Southern Probe Owner
99 Posts
You are just jelious because we never get in the fight. we are smart enough to stay back and let the dumb @$$ USMC get shot at ,at close range. We blow stuff up from a distance.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Trust me, I'm not jelious of anyone who has to stay on a ship full of other men. Who all wear bell bottoms. Well, at least they are some women on them now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts