Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a cleveland power Falcon coupe that is used on the circuit as a club car. The engine shall be producing in the order of 500hp with CHI heads. Exhaust choices are critical as it is far too easy to lose 30hp with a slightly restrictive exhaust.

Does anybody know of ehaust shop that does work for v8 Supercars?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Mate as far as I know all that sort of stuff is built in house by each team to suit the engine combination. The same applies for the extractors and whole lot of other engine stuff. Even if you could get them to deal with you expect to pay big dollars...

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Your best bet is to find someone with a similar setup and ask them.
A lot of the Group Nc( I think ) are running big HP clevelands so a bit of research is in order.

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
xbgs 351, i dont know your location, but if you are eastern melbourne i suggest Hallam Performance : 03 97023030, im going there next week for a custom exhaust on my clevo, they are doing 1-7/8 primarys 4 into 1 with 2-1/2 twin right through to the single high flow mufflers, they say its the best setup for the motor

·
Registered
695 Posts
I thought v8supercars just ran from the extractors then split pipes to the side of the cars?

Well...that's what I've been told.

However I know the NASCARS use a balance pipe/kiss pipe/merge pipe

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
fullthrottle said:
I thought v8supercars just ran from the extractors then split pipes to the side of the cars?

Well...that's what I've been told.

However I know the NASCARS use a balance pipe/kiss pipe/merge pipe
X pipe can come out either side.. Check out the exhaust system when C. Lownds rolled the HRT Commodore...Same set up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts