Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently sent in a membership form to join the club, and was wondering if someone could help me with a few questions.

1. Have I been accepted as a member, or do I need to attend an actual meeting?

2. Has anything been organised for the upcoming Eastern Creek V8 Supercar weekend.

3. If my membership hasn't been accepted yet, can I still hang out with you guys as a "junior member" at the creek?

4. Has anything been formalised for the club run to Bathurst in a couple of months?

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
the display 4 eastern creek has been organised.i need 2 know numbers buy tomorrow
the 24-04-01 if u want 2 display your car could you ring me on 0418411059 because i have 2 pre book tickets. tickets are $33 per person this goes for enery one else who wants 2 display their car

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hi All,

I'd like to join you guys at eastern creek, i have a feeling that it might be too late. I don't wish to display my car (not a tickford vehicle :-() but can i still meet up with you guys some where. If so what are the costs for tickets etc, where abouts at the track do we meet, lastly what time. It might sound real stupid but i haven't been at easterrn creek race way before (accept for gokarts) soi don't have a clue where to park etc.

Gary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts