Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit of a question for youse all..

Would you go and watch a round of the V8 Supercars if the races were held at night?
Do you think this would add something to the racing or be total crap?
I reckon if it was done in the right way it would be something worth seeing. What's your thoughts guys??

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
It has been done before at Calder park and Eastern creek if I remember rightly... it would be good if it was done peroperly but a lot of tracks wouldn't have the proper facilities for the cars or the spectators for a night race...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TeeHee said:
As long as it's not in Canberra during the winter months !!!!!!!
I'm hearing you there Mike!!! It'd have to be at a track with good vision of the whole shebang and be a really good spectator thing to get the go ahead IMO..

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Maybe you could run it at Phillip Island and with any luck Mark Skaife may drive straight off the track and into the ocean. Oh well I'm allowed to dream aren't I.:nuts:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Adam W said:
Maybe you could run it at Phillip Island and with any luck Mark Skaife may drive straight off the track and into the ocean. Oh well I'm allowed to dream aren't I.:nuts:
I would pay upto 500 bucks a ticket to see that!

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
I'd be into that if it come to Calder, as it did a few years ago.
Get to see the discs get red hot as they're pulling up.:D
Can get bloody cold though:rolleyes: They always have the drags at night.(Finals n stuff)
Russell.

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
How about a 24 hour Le Mans style race around Bathhurst, now that would be an awesome spectacle, wouldn't get much sleep, but it would be worth it!.

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
TeeHee said:
How about a 24 hour Le Mans style race around Bathhurst, now that would be an awesome spectacle, wouldn't get much sleep, but it would be worth it!.

Atleast bring back the 12hr at Bathurst

1 - 11 of 11 Posts