Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's me again, the e-Business guy from Ford Australia.

We had all of the Ford V8 race cars out here at Ford yesterday and I've got to say that it was awesome!! There were very long queue's for all the drivers signatures (Craig Lowndes queue must have been 40 metres long!!).

One of the guys from Ford took some pics. Unfortunately they are all around 150k files so they won't load up on fordforums. If you want me to email some pics from the day just email me at [email protected]. I'll send you a few choice ones - or heaps if you like. No charge!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was there too, it was pretty good

I wouldn't mine seeing some of those photos

[email protected]

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
* Uptown girl, lalalala... * ;)
You are really starting to worry me pritesh... :rolleyes:

You have mail David.. :D

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
net head said:
It's me again, the e-Business guy from Ford Australia.

We had all of the Ford V8 race cars out here at Ford yesterday and I've got to say that it was awesome!! There were very long queue's for all the drivers signatures (Craig Lowndes queue must have been 40 metres long!!).

One of the guys from Ford took some pics. Unfortunately they are all around 150k files so they won't load up on fordforums. If you want me to email some pics from the day just email me at [email protected]. I'll send you a few choice ones - or heaps if you like. No charge!! :D :D :D
:D :D Yes please l'll have pics too,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
David, I'll be interested in a few good shots of the event. :D I'm spewin' I couldn't be there. :(
Sending an E mail now,
thanks, Russell.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Me again! I think I have now emailed everyone the V8 pics. If you did not get them please email me at [email protected] . I'm a bit worried that some people's ISP rejected the large files and just dumped the email.

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
The meeting was awesome. At the start, Craig Lowndes had the longest line but when the plant guys came, the Shell Team almost doubled in length!!

Glad to say, I managed to get ALL the drivers' signatures onto a <I>Ford Racing Australia</I> flag and that proudly hangs in my lounge room. Even got Dick Johnson & Howard Marsden to sign it!!! :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts