Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1970 351 Cleveland that is in my 67 Stang. It has an adapter of some sorts on the rear of the intake manifold that I have been told is a vacuum adapter for if you have Power Brakes, which I do not have. I have not had any luck removing it, and have the scrapes and bruises to prove it. My question is, don't they make little plug type covers for such things? You just slide it on and it fits pretty snugly? The previous owner just wrapped electrical tape around it, and that looks pretty tacky. Hope someone can help.


PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts

you should be able to find these plugs at any hardware or auto parts store.

i had a similar fitting on my edlebrock intake when i swapped my engine into my current vehcile, which does not have power brakes (yet! after the resto, it will).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing