Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of this stuff is off EA's:

- Four grey/silver EA2 Fairmont Ghia doors with central locking, power windows (no trim), power mirrors (with interior switch)

- 17inch viscous clutch fan (3 months use)

- AU3 twin thermo's (8 weeks old)

- 4 ED central locking solenoids

- EA2 Fairmont Ghia head liner, grey, excellent condition

- Set of four (maybe 5 depending on interest) S-Pack 15inch snowflakes, no roadworthy rubber

- Set of four 16inch AU3 inteceptors with good quality LOW profile rubber (will get back with sizes/brand)

-EA clock for dash

I've got a few other bits and peices too. I'll be getting back with prices, and possibly some other parts. I am located in Seymour (VICTORIA). Pick up only for large items.

I'm chasing an EB/ED bonnet, and a set of fairmont seats off an EA-ED if anyone wants to bargain ;)

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, got some more stuff and some more info here:

- The interceptor's rubber is Bridgestone Grid II 225/50 R16 (straight walls)
Bridgestone B530 225/50 R16 (rounder walls)
These interceptors will fit rear of E-series falcons, and look sh!t hot too!!

- 8mm Wheel spacers (will fit falcons)

- Grey rear bumper off EA GL, no dints, a few very small scratches, missing towbar insert, doesn't come with fibreglass mounting bar

- Turbo manifold a shown in this link

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=52806

Jase: I'm not going to separate any of the stuff of the doors as it will just make them harder to sell. Sorry mate!

The drivers' side door has a bit of a ding in it, so i'll post some pics of the damage this week.

Cheers - Coxy

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PRICES:

Interceptors (4): $300 for the set (rubber cost about $160 per tyre)
Snowflakes (4): $300
Four Complete Doors: $200
Headliner: $40
Clock: $30
Fan: $20
Wheel Spacers: $10
Rear Bumper: $25
AU3 Twin Thermo's: $220
Central locking Solenoids (4): $20

And last but not least - the manifold: $ PM me if you're interested.

NOTE: All prices above are negotiable. If you have any questions, post 'em up here.

Cheers again - Coxy

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
turboluva: The interceptors are off an AU3, and they're 16 inch. They have the AU-BA offset (obviously). I've had them on the rear of my car and they fit with no worries, BUT, if you want to put them on the front (they don't look real flash on the front), you will need wheel spacers of around 12mm or greater.

The snowflakes are of an EA S-Pack. There are no bit gutter scrapes or anything - just the usual wear of 15+ years. I'll post a photo of the worst one, along with a photo of the 'ceptors on the back of my car.

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If anyone's curious of where i'm situated, i live just outside of Seymour in Victoria. Its about 1 hour north of melbourne, roughly right in the centre of the map of victoria.

·
Slurry Boostin
1,211 Posts
Still got the AU Thermo's?

Is $220 negoitable?

What kind of condition? And have they been modified at all?

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Coxy: I noticed you want an EB/ED bonnet. Do you realise that the ED bonnet has a different plate welded where the catch is and the grills are different where they bolt up. Basically an ED grill wont fit on an EB and vice versa. I presume you want a bonnet without the blue oval badge hole?

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've also decided to sell my cruise control setup. It has the computer, vacuum pump, diaphragm, all air hoses, and 90% of the wiring. I've also got the steering wheel with buttons here too. I'm asking for $100 firm.

I've also got a proper dash mount trip computer here. Looking for $70ish.

Both of these are off an EA2 Fairmont Ghia.

·
"ch0c0"
45 Posts
still got the doors ?
being off a ghia do you want to sell me the power window regulators (if they are any good ???)

cheers ... Dan

·
Team Betta Racing
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, I spose the doors are still for sale. Someone was sposed to get back to me a while ago, but haven't yet. If you were a really top bloke you'd do me a big favour and take all four doors off my hands. I've been told that until i clear my parts out of the shed - no more money is to be spent on the car. The doors come with the centre console switches, and (from what I think) the central locking computer thingy.

Cheers - Coxy

·
"ch0c0"
45 Posts
i dont really need the entire doors, only the regulators and centre console

*thinks*

i wonder what freight to nsw would be.
sometimes i really wish i lived in victoria.

do you know if the regulators are any good ? (ie do / did the windows go up and down hassle free ?)

·
"ch0c0"
45 Posts
would you be willing to send me the regulators / door trims and the centre console (as far as im aware in EA-D the power window switches werent seperate, the entire console has to be changed)

i dont really need th edoors, as its just to do a power window conversion to my GLi

Please get back to me, email would be good !

Cheers

Z

·
0 Posts
how do you think i'd go putting the AU thermos into my FC LTD (1981) am interested in them if someone can tell me they will fit,
have the cash aside if so also

1 - 20 of 21 Posts