Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the VB Challenge on the V8 telecast?
When Bright started doing donuts i could'nt here the V8 but when Johnson started doing donuts it sounded like an animal.
My TV was vibrating from the engine note .
It was very nice indeed :D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I've DRIVEN both of the VB Challenge cars and from my experience the Commo is better set up. It sounded way better too. Maybe they have made changes since I last drove them though.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
The last time I saw the VB challenge cars up close and at full noise the Falcon killed the Holden. The engine sounded way better:D

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
when did you last drive a vb challange car scooby?

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Standing in front of those 2 cars, the Ford sounded much better, that crappy commondore really had its exhaust full of potatoes!

Should have seen the rear wheels of the ford after those final burnouts, completly scaifeyed!!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Cobra said:
when did you last drive a vb challange car scooby?
I think it was January. Or maybe December. It's a bit of a lottery as to when you see them in my game. What I hate is those mock up V8 supercars because you always have to detach the front spoiler to move them anywhere.

When I last saw a VB Challenge Commo it had a non-ratcheted extended handbrake lever, full race seat/harness, side pipes, and suspension geometry extenders on the front end.

·
337 Posts
I was at the Calder round and you cannot hear the Commodore at all! The Falcon has a awesome V8 note to it. Same with the XR8 Monroe Safety Cars. The way a V8 should sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts